Kerala lottery claim procedure is very simple for the prize winners in. The lottery prize claim procedure is varying based on the amount of prizes won in the ticket. The prize winners must claim their ticket prize within 30 days of the draw.
How to Claim Kerala Lottery Result Prize Amount
If you have won a prize amount from the draw, you can draw the prize amount by following the mentioned data's.
|Prize Money||Deposit Claim Form to|
|₹5,000 or lower||Ticket Agent|
|₹1,00,000 or lower||District Lottery Offices|
|₹1,00,000 or Above||Director of State Lotteries|
|₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs||Deputy Director|
|₹20 Lakhs and Above||Director|
The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents. Prizes up to Rs. 1 Lakh may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices concerned.
If the Prize winning tickets is above Rs.1 Lakh, the tickets shall be surrendered before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing the signature, name and address of the prize winner on the back side of the tickets with the following documents mentioned below.
- A claim application along with a Photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, self attested.
- Two Passport size photographs of the prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for the prize money in the prescribed form affixing a revenue stamp worth Rs.1/- with full address of the prize-winner
- If the prize winner is a minor, Guardianship certificate from a competent authority.
- In case of joint claims, one of the prize-winners should be authorized to receive the prize money and a ‘Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- should be executed.
- Self attested copy of the PAN Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)